Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Another Day of West Civ


Today in West Civ class we got to class, sat down in our seats, and then Mr.Schick too the attendance. After that he told us that we were going to have a pop quiz, but thank god he let us study. If he didn't I probably would have failed, even though I probably still did. Then after we took the quiz since we have been out for so long he wanted us to read. Tonight we have to read about Egypt, which should be interesting to learn about. West Civ is a whole new thing that I haven’t learned much about before or if I did I learned very little about. Also it’s a lot different between the way that Mr. Powell and Mr.Schick both teach, but I am getting used to it now and it is starting to become a lot easier than it was when I first started.

No comments:

Post a Comment