Sunday, January 20, 2013

First Day Taking Notes!


Friday in West Civ we started taking notes on prehistory. We also learned how to take notes the right way. Even though some people know how to do it, it is a good way to remind them the way that   Mr.Schick wants them to take them. I left my notebook in school so I can’t really say everything that we took notes on. But it was a good idea to go over what we should be writing down and what we shouldn't. It helped me know what Mr.Schick wants us to write down and what he doesn't. Friday’s class was really fun though. The book that we got for West Civ is actually a lot more interesting than I thought it would be! I am really excited for this Semesters class. I think that it will be really interesting and such a fun class, I also think that I will learn a lot of new things that I haven’t already learned.

P.S. I know this is late but I lost my charger this weekend and just found it today! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment