Thursday, January 24, 2013

Watching a Video!


Today and West Civ it took Mr.Schick like an hour to get there. Just kidding, but he almost was late! Anyway when we sat down we started talking about Jared Diamond and our thoughts or maybe what we wrote about for that 50 point assignment. Then we watched this really interesting video which kind of summed up everything for Jared Diamond. I thought this was actually a really good video, but the guy talked to fast sometimes and I sometimes I got confused. When Mr.Schick went over the video though and told us everything and like what he thought it was starting to make more sense. Also Mr.Schick was trying to get us to become vegetarians even though he wouldn't just come out and say that he wanted us to be them. Some of the stuff that he talked about makes me consider being one, but I feel that if I personally did this I wouldn't get enough protein or nutritions that I would need. I know that there are supplements, but now I just know where to get meat and where not to even though sometimes you will just mess up and maybe eat the wrong thing. But I feel that he made a really good point on how we really don’t know what we are putting into our mouths!  

No comments:

Post a Comment