Thursday, January 31, 2013

Getting Back Pop Quiz


Today in West Civ class we took a lot of notes on Egypt. I learned a lot of things that I didn’t know before about this subject. The prezi PowerPoint that Mr. Schick used was pretty cool too. Another thing that I learned was the pyramid I know a little bit about it but not very much. Now that I learned that it will be a lot easier to know more about Egypt and what that history is all about. This will not only help me in the future but give me a lot more knowledge about what life would have been like back in there days. Today in West Civ class we also got our Pop Quiz’s back which I failed. It was hard for me to see the screen from where I sit though and I think that was one of the problems about why I actually did so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment