Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Changing Seats!


Today in Mr.Schick’s we changed seats! My seat isn't that bad, but I am in the back of the room so sometimes it’s hard to see just because all of the people in front of me. It’s ok though I rather be in the back then in the front. After that we started taking more notes. It would probably be a lot easier if I read the book before I went to class so I’m not as confused. I think it would be a lot easier on me so I would know more of what is going on. But other than that class is really fun and I think that I will learn so much this semester. Oh and I forgot today in class we learned how to not take every note that Mr.Schick has up on the board. I learned this because I didn't get to finish copying them down by the time I finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment