Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Figuring Out Google Drive

Today in West Civ we started a powerpoint on google drive, and I have no idea what I'm doing at all. I have never used this before and I was just trying to figure it out the whole class. My group also have no veterans so they were also trying to help and we finally got to the website, but then we didn't actually know how to use it. Mr.Schick wasn't there today though so we had Mrs.Ferry who was my French teacher, but I don't even think that she understood what we were going to do, so she just kept reading it over and over again. We had to create this blog on LO-1 & LO-2 but my group didn't get to start yet basically because we wasted all of out time just trying to get to the google drive. I hope that Mr.Schick comes back tomorrow so we actually know what to do and we won't be so behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment