Monday, February 25, 2013

Open Note Test!

Today in West Civ we took an open note book test. We also had a sub, which was Mr. Bolden. The test was a lot harder that i actually thought it was going to be. The short answers questions were tricky and I couldn't find them anywhere. I am not even close to finishing. In the beginning I couldn't find the page that we were supposed to be on which was a disaster! Once i found what page it was on after being confused for so long. Then after I had to go and erase all my answers so I could write the right ones in. After all of this I didn't even have time to start my essay. Thank god a lot of other people didn't finish either cause I probably would have had to take the grade without the essay. Also the translators didn't seem to be much of a problem today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment