Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Finishing the Test!

Today in West Civ we finished the test! I think that I ended up doing really well! I am so happy we got to use are text book. Even though I couldn't find all of the answers it was still such a big help. Thank you Mr.Schick! Even though I don't think I got a hundred I know that I did so much better from the test before this. Once we finished the test we were supposed to work on a study guide. I didn't really have time for that since i messed up on my test so much the first time. I finished everything though (thank God) and even had enough time to check it over. If we didn't get them back I probably would have just gotten a 50% with how much I didn't get done. Thanks again Mr.Schick for giving them back and letting us use our text books!

No comments:

Post a Comment